All Saints ICT Implementation – 2019
Students and teachers at All Saints will be supplied with age appropriate, specific technology on an efficient, consistent, flexible and evolving supported network. This will allow students to use technology in a purposeful manner to practise safe and responsible online activity.
All Saints will ensure that all teachers will undertake a program of robust professional development of core and advanced software applications, equipping them to utilise strategies and tools to create, deploy and track engaging learning experiences.
All Saints will be inspiring and preparing students by:
- Creating enriching, challenging and authentic programs.
- Ensuring that technological progress is education focused.
- Focusing on creation and critical consumption.
All Saints students will learn to live and work together by:
- Applying of technology that seeks to provide students with the values, skills and opportunities they need to develop as responsible digital citizens within their home, the school community and the wider global community.
Students at All Saints will demonstrate compassion by:
- Using technology as a tool for reflection.
- Acknowledging digital products created by others.
- Imparting positive values throughout the community.
Students at All Saints will be able to be discerning in their use of technology by:
- Being educated to become critical & efficient users of technology
- Developing independence when using technology.
- Planning, creating, communicating and applying ethical social and technical protocols
All Saints will teach students to be responsible users of technology by:
- Formally and sequentially educating students to become responsible digital citizens.
- Setting clear and justifiable expectations for students, staff and parents.
- Establishing policies and guidelines that support these expectations.