Our Accommodation

Boarding - Dormitory

The School's international student dormitory, 'International House', has modern facilities including 20 twin share rooms supervised by professional residential staff. Each student has access to internet, email, private telephone and voice mail facilities within their own room. All meals are supplied on campus, and academic and pastoral care support is available from experienced staff. Students living on campus will also have access to a modern gymnasium, heated pool and other sporting facilities. They also have access to free after school tutoring and organised social events.

Home Stay

Home stay accommodation is provided by carefully selected families who are approved and registered by the School, and who usually have students of their own studying at All Saints. Students are provided with all meals, their own bedroom with a desk and daily transport to and from School.

Students are expected to fully participate in homestay family-life. This gives students the opportunity to become immersed in the Australian way of life and culture.

Please click here to view the All Saints Accommodation and Welfare Policy.

If you are interested in becoming a homestay host, complete our Homestay Enquiry form and our Homestay Coordinator will contact you.

After discussions with our Homestay Coordinator, if you would like to apply to become a homestay host, please complete our full Homestay Registration form.