- Students must work diligently in class and complete all homework, assignments and assessment.
- Students are required to pass exit tests at each level of the High School Preparation Programme before progressing to the next level within the course.
- Students must attain the required level of English language proficiency, before they will be offered a place in the Mainstream School.
- Students must accept and abide by the School rules.
- Uniform is to be worn correctly and appearance is to be neat and tidy at all times.
- Smoking, alcohol and drugs are forbidden.
- Teachers' instructions must be obeyed and respect must be shown to all.
- Students must always inform Homestay parents and boarding staff of their whereabouts, should they be out of their direct supervision.
- Permission from parents is required should a student wish to spend the night outside of the boarding house or their Homestay family home.
Attendance to all classes is compulsory. In the case of absence from School due to illness, a doctor's certificate must be provided for absence of more than two consecutive days. Any other absence from School must be approved in advance by the Director of International Education. It is a DIMIA Student Visa requirement that overseas students must attend at least 80% of their full-time course of study, or risk the cancellation of their student visa.