As a leading educational institution, All Saints Anglican School is committed to attracting and retaining the very best people to our teaching and non-teaching staff. We aim to recruit staff who demonstrate attributes consistent with the School's culture and ethos.
Members of the All Saints staff are expected to:
- Stay open to the opportunities for learning and teaching that each day presents
- Search for goodness in every member of the School community
- Act with honesty, integrity and compassion
- Treat every person as brimming with potential in mind, body and spirit
- Notice those in need and offer help when they can
- Prepare diligently, teach enthusiastically and assess responsibly
- Accept that the possibility for improvement in their performance always exists
- Use their authority as a teacher wisely and with humility
- Contribute positively and in a variety of ways to the life of the All Saints community
- Play their part in the fostering of a spirit of teamwork and fellowship amongst the staff and students of All Saints
- Look for ways in which they can contribute to the spiritual life of the School community
- Keep alive their sense of life′s awe, mystery and wonder.
All Saints Anglican School Supports the rights of children and young people and is committed to ensure their safety, welfare and wellbeing. All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment screening process prior to appointment and successful candidates are required to comply with all policies and legislation relating to student protection.
Employment at the school is subject to the following requirements:
- All non-teaching staff employed at All Saints must hold or be eligible to be issued a positive notice blue card for child related employment in accordance with the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 200 and related school policies
- All Teaching staff must be currently registered or be eligible for Teacher Registration with the Queensland College of Teachers.
Current Employment Opportunities
General expressions of interest, including interest for relief teaching, can be submitted by completing our online application form.
When completing our employment application form you will be asked to provide the following supporting documents;
- Curriculum vitae
- A brief cover letter (stating your availability and area of interest);
- The names and contact details of 3 referees;
- Copy of your current Queensland Teacher Registration Certificate or Blue Card for non academic staff;
- Copy of photo identification and relevant qualifications.
For all other employment related queries please email;
Ms Hayley Devereux
Click here to view our Recruitment Policy.
Click here to view our Employment Collection Notice.